I AM SUCH A FOOL
Y mux u give me HOPE and make me feel happy only to dash my hopes..
Y do u make empty promises?
How many times mux my heart need to break b4 I find the right one..
I am damn tired...
If u cant fulfill yr promises then dun make them...
wat kinda of excuse it tat i am tired so i just anyhow reply or i was dling things so i just reply fast fast didnt see anything.. Promises are not meant to be broken!!!!
Maybe its just my wishful thinking...
Or maybe i too sensitive... maybe my heart is just too soft..
Why do i fall in love easily, Y do i always like the wrong person or engage myself in one-sided love.. I am really tired... Cant i just find someone tat really love me for who am i.. is it tat hard???
I am tired of crying.... I am tired of living... I am tired of everything.. Should anybody wants my life, they are free to take it!! I dun want it anymore!!!
How i wish i could just pass my remaining life to people who are struggling to live.. Wun tat be a happy ending?
Y do u make empty promises?
How many times mux my heart need to break b4 I find the right one..
I am damn tired...
If u cant fulfill yr promises then dun make them...
wat kinda of excuse it tat i am tired so i just anyhow reply or i was dling things so i just reply fast fast didnt see anything.. Promises are not meant to be broken!!!!
Maybe its just my wishful thinking...
Or maybe i too sensitive... maybe my heart is just too soft..
Why do i fall in love easily, Y do i always like the wrong person or engage myself in one-sided love.. I am really tired... Cant i just find someone tat really love me for who am i.. is it tat hard???
I am tired of crying.... I am tired of living... I am tired of everything.. Should anybody wants my life, they are free to take it!! I dun want it anymore!!!
How i wish i could just pass my remaining life to people who are struggling to live.. Wun tat be a happy ending?


2 Comments:
u must be grateful with what you have... And remember to thank God for all these you have...
trying very hard to la.. but hor just cant get over my ownself.. haix.. madness..
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home